- What is the education language of the program?
Courses are held completely in English.
- Is the schedule suitable for public or private employees?
Courses generally start at 6 p.m. in weekdays, however, course hours can be re-arranged depending on the suitability for students.
- Who can apply to the program?
Since the Energy and Sustainable Development is an interdisciplinary graduate program, itis suitable for the graduates of engineering, natural sciences, physical sciences and also of social sciences.
- Does the program have thesis and non-thesis options?
There are options of completing the program with thesis or without thesis, depending on the students’ goals and qualifications.
- What is the minimum duration to complete the program?
Non-thesis program can be completed in at least two university terms and thesis program in four university terms.